image: header
Home | About | Contact | Editing Services | Resources | Workshops | Mythic Impact Blog | Sowing Light Seeds

“You enter the extraordinary by way of the ordinary.” ~Frederick Buechner

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Write with Impact: Thank You


THANK YOU!



I have so appreciated all your interest and feedback over these past few years as I’ve posted my writing workshops on the blog as a free version while I revised and edited and listened to your questions and suggestions.

Since Words with Impact is the final in the series I am going to close down the writing blog. Hopefully I will be able to get the rest of the workbooks up on Amazon soon to join the three that are now published.

In the meantime if you have any questions please message me on Facebook or Twitter.


Happy Writing

Continue to Read Deep, marcy




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
"The Seeker" Rachel Marks | Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs
image: footer